Sunday, January 4, 2009

Today, I Am a Woman






So, my family came over the other day to give me my Christmas gifts and so we could discuss the future. My gifts included money (the best gift of all), a new cookbook, and some crap from my step grandmother. But two things took the cake yesterday:
1. My mom brought me a starter herb garden!
2. Half of someone's present arrived.

Mama had planted rosemary (clipping) and seeds of sweet basil, thyme, and oregano. She had even made cute little clothespins with the common and scientific names on them. I added my own little touch with their English, Russian, and Georgian names. So, I thought I'd use half of the present to take some pictures of it to make sure the gift works before I give it away (big hint as to what it is.)

Basically, I'm uber-excited and can't wait to re-pot the little ones when it's thyme (God, I'm hilarious.)

Sorry Phillip hasn't posted in forever, he's officially a WoW-tard now.

No comments: