Tuesday, December 30, 2008

C'est Villanie! Where is my Archi (Арчи)?





Ru.tv has ruined my life! AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHH. I was on the site yesterday, catching up with my Russian pop music and I went to the VJ section to see what my baby love Archi was recommending and stuff...and he wasn't on the VJ list anymore! Quelle shock! For those of you who don't know, ru.tv is a music video channel in Russia and Archi was quite possibly the most handsome man on tv. Half looks, half mannerisms. And he's gone! How could they do this to me? I mean, I was just about to get the courage to call into his show while he was on and talk to him, but no. I bet Putin had something to do with this. They were like "Hey, while Alan's away, let's remove Archi so that the next time he comes back to Russia he will be devastated." Well I am, Putin, I am.

No comments: