Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Man I Would Sleep With




Okay, I've been watching some sort of "What Not To Wear" marathon with some friends. Between fighting over who would be Stacy and who would be the make-up girl (both of which are fabulous and I totally am Stacy b/c I'm a bitch that hates my life, too...) I realized that I would sleep with Clinton Kelly. He's not quite at the "I would bottom for..." category like Jakie-poo, but he's getting there.
I'm actually starting to turn it into a fantasy. Clinton comes over, makes fun of my clothes, tells me to stip, and then we fuck like crazy in the 360 mirror room (everytime they say "360" I think of the silver fox AC [no, not me, Anderson Cooper, same initials {not a coincidence}] so that's a double turn on plus.)
The big bonus of sleeping with Clinton (besides screaming that name) is after you're done, you get like $5000 worth of clothes, a new haircut, and make-up. Fuck mints on your pillow, I want that type of treatment.

Check out his website (www.clintonkelly.com) for more amazingness, his books, and his life story (a must read.)

No comments: