Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's impossible to humiliate Alan

And the post below this is why.. He left shame behind him years ago.

Regardless, I thought it would be funny to show you his current butt-love triangles:
I'm so sad the result is such a small image. Sadly, blowing it up does nothing good to it. Bust out the magnifying glass and enjoy. So basically, Alan has a lot of hott mess going on. We'll see in the northern/northwestern quadrant a lot of delusional never-gonna-happen love. Then there's the strained southwestern quadrant, where he flexes his foreign policy muscle. Oh endless puns there.. sorry! Then there's the tragic one truth, but I will leave that be. I don't want Alan's attack trannies finding me and putting a stiletto in my chest as I sleep. Or even worse, making a scene during my monthly sojourn out the house to WalMark.

And I have to say, bitch better keep his hands off my Kevin, I mean. Hi... :D And our cholita loving silver fox... well, I think every man has a stake in him, unless they are all weirdly attracted to people who aren't Anderson Coop.... oops.

PS- This is neglecting all of Alan's state senator and representative 'patrons.' And all those late night business ventures. But I don't have the patience in paint to begin to cover those. Also, that sexcellent picture was made by me, by hand, in paint. Yes, I HAVE gone blind...

No comments: