Monday, November 10, 2008

This is so forced.

Alan is forcing me to bring greatness and tragedy into the world in equal parts. We are both very excited to start this blog. There's really no telling what you're going to get. I have an interest in bad web comics so you'll get some of that. It makes me sad to say that we are making our start poaching funny pictures and making infinitely better quips, but it's a start.
Alan's a real hott mess in real life, and he should be bringing you all the stories about the loose ladies he hangs with. I'm the other kind of hott mess, a very liberal brain trapped in a bible-thumping, ultra conservative house with no hope of escape. But in a few months I will be (hopefully) trekking around the world and having all sorts of hijinks abroad.
Looking forward to it!

Oh, and the first bit of good and serious news. My mom just had her gallbladder taken out and everything went very well.

No comments: