Friday, November 14, 2008

Jakie-Poo and I Share the Same Fantasy



I was trolling the gossip blogs today during the on ice incubation of my Maxiprep (it's a procedure, not a period pad.) Anyjew, I was reading an interview with Jake Gyllenhaal and he had this to say:

"For all of the people who are massively interested out there, I've probably put on five pounds of muscle. [After the movie] I'm gonna get fat and I'm gonna be happy."

Wtf??? Jake and I have the same dream. Get fat and be happy. Phillp already beat me to half this equation, and now my lover is going to join him. Wait for me! I'm just a little muffin-topper right now, but bake me at 350 with 2 sticks of Paula Deen Grade Fat A butter and I promise I'll get Michael Moore huge. I'll be just like a souffle that never falls flat. I would still love pudgy Jakie-poo and would still let him top me for free. Here's a pic from the interview up above. And the one above that, for you people who didn't know, is the picture that I have (4' x 5') which I printed at the Digital Aquarium at G-State nearly 3 years ago to the tune of $20 (which my scholarship paid for...) I want to put it above my bed, but I'm afraid that my nightly customers might think I have a starcrush or something.

Oh, credit for the interview and pic
http://www.towleroad.com/2008/11/jake-gyllenhaal.html

No comments: