Thursday, November 13, 2008

My New Workout



Someone buy me some PVC pants and Carmen Electra Striptease. Holy fuck! I want to spin like that on a pole. Too bad I'm too much of a lazy Susan to spin and flex and lift and separate at the same time. This little gem of a video makes me think that I could not only be working the corner, I could be climbing the street posts and pussy poppin' too. In these economic hardships I need a new catch to attract more customers. Offering free "jalapeno poppers" with each romp isn't attracting the mens like it use to. A few nights working it like that at Swinging Richard's (figure out the pun, girls) and I'd have college and my Georgienne paid off. Plus the PVC pants. If you see me on the Martas greasing up one of the hand poles, you know what I be doing.

No comments: